Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Awesome Iced Tea

I just had to take a moment to share this iced tea recipe.
It only requires 3 simple steps
Ingredients
1 Gallon Water
1 1/3 cups Lipton Instant Tea Powder
Lemon Slices
Fill a Vintage Federal Glass Company Starburst Pitcher with the water.
Add tea powder and stir well to dissolve powder mix.
Serve in a water goblet or wine glass
Garnish with a lemon slice
To make it look fancy. 
C'mon... it was funny.
Admit it, you cracked a smile
And probably even laughed a little
;^)
I hope this post gave you a giggle.
I really needed to lighten the mood
After receiving 3 boxes of shattered glass today.




So glad you have stopped by
I love to read comments from folks visiting me in blogland.
I look forward to new ideas, suggestions, requests
and even any alterations you may have made to one of my recipe posts.
So please leave me a comment and I will buzz by your blog and do the same for you.
Come Back Soon
*&* Often
You're Welcome Anytime!
Aim ♥
 
        Have The Best Day Ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment