Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes

Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes

This is another one of those recipes my husband gorges on
He finished off his, our sons, then mine!
This is such a simple recipe
very few ingredients and very little work
Ingredients:
I only used *1* sweet potato
2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
vanilla extract can also be added, I was in a hurry and didn't
2 to 3 Tablespoons ground pecans
Directions:
Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
Rinse then slice sweet potatoes
half-moons, rounds or cubed, whichever you prefer
Toss potatoes in oil
Arrange slices on a nonstick baking sheet
Mix together honey and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl
Heat for 20-30 seconds
Honey will become very thin and easy to drizzle
Drizzle cinnamon honey over potato slices
about 1 teaspoon per slice
Sprinkle ground pecans over top
Cover with aluminum foil
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes
Serve Hot
 

So glad you have stopped by
I love to read comments from folks visiting me in blogland.
I look forward to new ideas, suggestions, requests
and even any alterations you may have made to one of my recipe posts.
So please leave me a comment and I will buzz by your blog and do the same for you.
Come Back Soon
*&* Often
You're Welcome Anytime!
Aim ♥
 
        Have The Best Day Ever!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so delicious. I just fixed sweet potatoes today. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I am going to try this one too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete