Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

Roasted Almond Garlic and Parmesan Green Beans


Roasted Almond Garlic and Parmesan Green Beans


My husband loves these beans so much
he could eat an entire pan full
My son says I have made him like beans with this dish

I truly treasure food compliments from my child

Ingredients:
1 pound Fresh thin green beans, rinsed and trimmed
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
1/3 cup slivered almonds
1 cup parmesan cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375
° F
Trim the tough parts from both ends of the green beans


Arrange the trimmed beans on nonstick baking sheet


Pour the evoo into a PYREX measuring cup with spout

Add the dried herbs and fresh garlic

Mix well then Drizzle over beans
Sprinkle slivered Almonds over beans
Tip: Pine nuts can be used in place of the almonds
Cover with aluminum foil
Bake 15-20 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached
Remove from oven, sprinkle parmesan cheese over top
then place under the broiler for a couple minutes
Just to add a light golden brown to the cheese
 


The cheese will start to melt right away
Serve Hot
 
Enjoy!
 

So glad you have stopped by
I love to read comments from folks visiting me in blogland.
I look forward to new ideas, suggestions, requests
and even any alterations you may have made to one of my recipe posts.
So please leave me a comment and I will buzz by your blog and do the same for you.
Come Back Soon
*&* Often
You're Welcome Anytime!
Aim ♥
 
        Have The Best Day Ever!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious. I have made something similar and we love it. The almonds give it such a good flavor. I am surly going to try your recipe Thank you for sharing. I am visiting from my dear friend Jan's blog and so enjoyed my visit. Your blog is lovely and such an inspiration filled with wonderful meals and recipes.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs from Texas~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete