Translate

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bubble Glass for a Buddy...










This Gorgeous high-quality vintage pedestal compote dish was made in the U.S.A. in the 1950's by Anchor Hocking.
The pattern is bubble glass, a line that was produced from 1934-1965.

I can think of so many uses, from candy, to potpourri, even serve ice cream or fruit.
It will display anything beautifully.
As you can see in the pictures, it glistens in the light.
Truly a gorgeous piece of the past.

Measures
5 1/8 inches across the mouth of the dish 
5 1/2 inches tall

I haven't seen many of these, so I feel very fortunate to have found it.
Like it was meant to be for...
A very dear friend David and his wife Sherry, they collect this pattern.
So this beauty will be heading to their very lovely home in Canada.




So glad you have stopped by
I love to read comments from folks visiting me in blogland.
I look forward to new ideas, suggestions, requests
and even any alterations you may have made to one of my recipe posts.
So please leave me a comment and I will buzz by your blog and do the same for you.
Come Back Soon
*&* Often
You're Welcome Anytime!
Aim ♥ 
Have The Best Day Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment