Translate

Monday, November 24, 2014

Stewed Pasta

Oh My is this recipe one of my All-Time Favorites!
 So simple, yet so delish!
(Having a hard time adding photos from my new phone)
I'll add one from the computer later on
I solved the photo issues by installing the blogger app on to my phone.

ingredients
1 pound Elbow (macaroni) Pasta, cooked
4 Tablespoons Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
1 Tablespoon Dried Sweet Basil
2 teaspoons Dried Thyme
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 pound of Freshly Grated Cheddar Cheese, I use a zester
2 (15 oz) cans Del Monte Stewed Tomatoes, pureed


Instructions
Cook pasta according to package directions
Melt butter, then season with basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper
Layered the bottom of a 13x9" glass PYREX baking dish with some buttered pasta
Spoon on 2 cups pureed stewed tomatoes
 Then cover with cheddar cheese
Repeat the layer again 
Cover with foil, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment