1/2 cup Crystal Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Place aluminum foil lined baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 425°F.
2. Rinse chicken, place on squares of aluminum foil. Season the chicken with celery salt, cracked black pepper and garlic powder.
3. Completely cover the top of the chicken with ranch dressing.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the parsley, Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses; stir until well combined. I used a 1/2 cup scoop-style measuring cup to measure and sprinkle the topping on to each chicken breast.
5. Tightly wrap each chicken breast up in the foil squares.
6. Remove baking sheet from oven, arrange the packets of chicken on the hot baking sheet.
7. Place the baking sheet back in the hot oven, lower the temperature to 400°F and bake the chicken for 15 minutes then open up the foil packets and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the thickest part of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F - 170°F.