Translate

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Smithfield Pork Tenderloin



I'm not usually one for precooked or pre-marinated but hubby brought home this Rosemary & Olive Oil Pork Tenderloin by Smithfield. The whole meal was super simple to prepare and done in less than 30 minutes.
The pork tenderloin are available in the following flavors
Garlic & Herb
Golden Rotisserie
Mesquite
Peppercorn Garlic
Portobello Mushroom
Rosemary & Olive Oil
Teriyaki

I baked the Rosemary & Olive Oil
I added a drizzle of French's Worcestershire sauce and a sprinkle of Spice Islands Garlic Powder.  
I heated some evoo then seared the tenderloin on all sides.
I placed the tenderloin in a Pyrex casserole dish then topped with some fresh sprigs of thyme.
I baked it uncovered for 22 minutes at 425°F.
I allowed the tenderloin to rest for 10-12 minutes before slicing. It was very moist, tender *&* flavorful.

I also roasted some broccoli and carrots. 
I added...
evoo
Grated parmesan cheese
Garlic powder
Sea salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
into a gallon zip loc bag.
I added the broccoli, tossed to coat all. Then placed the broccoli into one side of a divided pyrex dish. I repeated the process with the carrots.
I baked them uncovered at 425° F until fork tender but still had bite. About 20-22 minutes.

I sent a plate home with my foodie brother, but I forgot to send dessert. 
I sent him the following text.
His reply was priceless 😃 

No comments:

Post a Comment